Residential RYS 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Programme
Keeping in mind the urge to learn more and go deeper in the field of Yoga, Chaitanya Wellness Yoga Academy in collaboration with Yoga Alliance provides a Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®) Training program of 200 hr. It is a one month intensive teachers training course. This TTC is internationally accredited by Yoga Alliance which is the largest nonprofit association that represents the Yoga community. Their mission is to promote and support the integrity and diversity of teaching yoga
At Chaitanya Wellness Yoga Academy all standards are maintained in imparting Yoga education to the practitioners. Graduates are awarded the (RYT®) certificates at the successful completion of the Teachers Training Course. We at Chaitanya Wellness provide meaningful and educational opportunities to equip our learners with techniques to establish a successful career in Yoga.
At Chaitanya Wellness 200 hr (RYT®) is course combines Yoga from Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow. This program is meant for the beginners and intermediate level yoga practitioners. Chaitanya Wellness offers 3 months of extensive yoga training also for the benefit of the yoga practitioners, to assist them to learn and practice the yoga skills.
This Certification for 200 hr lays the foundation of the journey to advance your Yoga practice and Teaching to its next level. This intensive course fosters to build your self confidence, in such a way that it encourages you to find your own way of expression and style of Yoga teaching.
- 200 Hour Yoga (RYT®) Teacher Training Course Certified by the Yoga Alliance, USA
Commencing on : 23rd Sept 2018 to 19th Oct 2018
Duration: Approx one month
Venue: Vinayak Vidyapeeth Bhatipuram, Bhunas, Karoi, Bhilwara (Rajasthan) India
- For Shared Room -55000/- INR
- Early bird offer- 50000/- INR
Chaitanya Wellness Yoga Academy has refined and reinvented the curriculum based on the guidelines provided by Yoga Alliance. The curriculum encompasses Yogic techniques from meditation to Asana from the prevalent style of Yoga –Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga.
(RYT®) Teacher Training Courses’ sessions include
- Practical learning on how to perform Asana with perfection and alignment .Give an in depth knowledge on how to avoid injuries during Asana practice.
- Yoga Philosophy and Ethics-Impart learning about the ethics of Yoga (Yamas) and principles (Niyamas) that govern the intellectual dynamics of yoga, as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Sessions to prepare your body for intense yoga and meditation practices with the help of specific yogic cleansing techniques, known as Shatkriyas.
- Breathing techniques-Breath-based training. Focus on the art of breath control. Teach different types of Pranayama that aim at channelizing the physical and spiritual energies towards the attainment of oneness of the mind, body, and soul.
- Meditation –Sessions that teach you how to meditate and bring the mind under control to relieve stress and bring more focus in our thoughts and life. To attune your body and mind towards refined Yogic Practices through meditation.
- Anatomy and Physiology-Impart knowledge not only about the human anatomy and physiology (bodily system and functions) but also make you aware about the energy anatomy and physiology (Nadis and Chakras etc) along with its application to Yogic practices (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns etc..)
- Dynamics to take up Yoga as a career- Specifically designed sessions that tell the participants as how to address specific needs of the individuals during Yoga session. Create their unique Yoga teaching style. Inculcate good qualities of a proficient teacher. Help to improve communication skills through group dynamics and time management. To abreast the participants with the business aspects of Yoga (including market and legal).
- Spiritual discourse sessions which include Satsangs and deep discussions on life and Yoga .
Daily Day Schedule
- 30 AM – 6:00 AM – Morning Tea/Milk
- 6:00 AM – 6:30 AM – Chanting/ Meditation
- 06:30 AM – 08:00 AM – Hatha Yoga
- 08:30 AM – 09:00 AM – Breakfast
- 09:00 AM – 09:45 AM – Karma Yoga
- 09:45 AM -11:00 AM – Freshen up
- 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM – Main Lecture
- 12:45 PM – 1:30 PM – Lunch
- 1:30 PM – 03:30 PM – Relaxation
- 30 PM – 04:00 PM . – Herbal Tea Break
- 04:00 PM – 05:30 P M – Teaching Methodology
- 05:30 PM – 06:30 PM – Tune with Nature
- 30 PM – 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 07:45 PM – 8:30 PM – Meditation/ Satsang
- 00 PM – Lights off
Chaitanya Wellness provides accommodation for all the participants in a safe, hygienic and homely environment where they also get access to all the modern amenities while experiencing the yogic lifestyle. Each room provided to the participant is well facilitated .They have a provision for twin bed, fan, and private seating area, along with attached washroom for a comfortable stay.
The Yoga Ashram is well-equipped with all the residential facilities required for comfortable living. The highly ventilated and eco-friendly rooms of the yoga center are fully furnished with all the necessary equipments.
For yoga program to be effectively complete, equal importance is paid to proper nourishment of the body of our participants. To facilitate the same, Chaitanya Wellness serves wholesome yogic food that is duly prepared with love and perfection by our chefs. The food is completely vegetarian and sattvic in composition. Due care is taken to prepare healthy wholesome meal from freshly sourced produce only. The meals are served thrice a day to the complete contentment of the mind, body and soul.
HOW TO REACH OUR YOGA ASHRAM
By Airway: The nearest International Airport is Jaipur Airport and Udaipur/ Maharana Pratap airport. Distance from the airport to the Ashram approx. 141 km. From airport to the Ashram Vinayaka Vidyapeeth (Karoi) travel can be done via bus.
By Railway: Reaching station is Bhilwara (nearest station) .From the station to one can take a taxi or bus to reach Vinayaka Vidyapeeth (Karoi).
By Roadway: The town is well connected by bus services .Local buses commute every day from major cities.
TRAINING OUTCOMES OF 200 HOUR YOGA TTC
- Chaitanya Wellness Yoga Academy is a Yoga Alliance recognized Yoga school. We aim to create serious Yogis capable of taking higher practices at global level. We help to unleash the potential and dormant energies in your body.
- As a 200 Hour YTTC graduate from our academy, you become eligible to teach yoga as 200 Hour YTTC yoga instructors anywhere across the globe.
- With Chaitanya Wellness Yoga Academy‘s Non residential RYT you get an opportunity to learn and practice traditional and the most authentic styles of yoga under the esteemed guidance of highly experienced yoga teachers.
- You get an opportunity and the privilege to engage in mindful, refreshing interactions with like-minded people and yoga erudite.
- You embark upon the road to self discovery self realization with this program.
TTC schedule (2018-2019)