Here I listed some super foods which helps them to stressed out and getting high scored smile emoticon
- Seeds- Flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds are all great sources of magnesium (as are leafy greens, yogurt, nuts, and fish). Loading up on the mineral may help regulate emotions. “Magnesium has been shown to help alleviate depression, fatigue, and irritability,”
- Dark Chocolates- a regular healthy indulgence (just a bite, not a whole bar!) of dark chocolate might have the power to regulate your stress levels. “Research has shown that it can reduce your stress hormones, including cortisol,” Sass says. “Also, the antioxidants in cocoa trigger the walls of your blood vessels to relax, lowering blood pressure and improving circulation.
- Omega-3 fatty acid- When you’re stressed, it can ratchet up anxiety hormones, such as adrenaline and cortisol. The omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties that may help counteract the negative effects of stress hormones. like Flaxseed, walnuts, tofu, soybean etc.
- Yogurt- the bacteria in your gut might be contributing to stress. Research has shown that the brain signals to the gut, which is why stress can inflame gastrointestinal symptoms; communication may flow the other way too, from gut to brain. yogurt reduced brain activity in areas that handle emotion, including stress.
- Complex carbs- Carbohydrates can help the brain make serotonin, the same substance regulated by antidepressants. But instead of reaching for that sugary bear claw, go for complex carbs which helps to lower your blood sugar level.
- Green leafy vegetables- Green leafy vegetables like spinach contain folate, which produces dopamine, a pleasure-inducing brain chemical, helping you keep calm.
so whenever you feel that your kid is going stressed out give him/her these super food and help them to relaxed .